Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Patriots:

One of the wars you can actively take part in currently is on Google Maps reviews for businesses that require masks or vaccine proof.

You know what to do!

🕶

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

My doctor told me today I could not be his patient unless I wear a mask. Even though their website says not to wear a mask if you have trouble breathing. Then he said it is the policy of the hospital not our governor in Michigan. (his office is not in the hospital) And he said you still have to wear a mask even if you are vaccinated. He has been my doctor for 8 years & he is from Ukraine. & he will not refill my medicine even though he had approved it on 5/21/2021. I really don't think I need a doctor that does not care for his patient.

Only people mentioned by @CuriousJuice in this post can reply

In response Curious Juice to his Publication

Well, actually I moved on last April 2020. That was the last time I was in his office. But they insisted I talk to the doctor to renew my medicine. The doctor wants to do a Zoom * he wants me to take my blood pressure, my weigh, my pulse & tell him the results. I said to him "how do you do a blood test over Zoom?" When they called on the phone, he can't charge my insurance co. but on a Zoom he can. Why would I need a doctor if I am doing all the work & he charges me for it. There were many flags that went up a year ago. If they ask you "are you depressed, do you feel alone, do you feel suicidal etc then they can charge your insurance co more than just an office visit, a LOOP hole in the Obamacare. (my dentist informed me). I don't need a doctor & he knows it, I don't put doctors up there with God like most people do with their doctors. I brought out the real in him. Then I went out & put down 60 years of mulch, worked off my frustration.

In response connie wright to her Publication

I meant to say 60 YARDS of mulch not years-silly me - of course I had John Deere help me

(1) Show this thread