Patriots:

One of the wars you can actively take part in currently is on Google Maps reviews for businesses that require masks or vaccine proof.

You know what to do!

🕶

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Patriotic Digital Soldier/ Moorish American who believes in Peace, Love, Truth, Freedom and Justice TRUMP WON !!!! AUDIT THE FUCKING VOTE

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Costco’s around me have silently stopped. I truly believe it’s because of the negative mask reviews and reputation they have now.

#GodBlessAmerica the land of the free because of the brave 🇺🇸 So thankful for #Patriots #HoldingTheLine #AnonsAreMyHeroes

I also saw someone posted a tik tok on here yesterday where you hop on apps in the app store and give them 1 Star. (ie facebook). I did it & noticed others are, too!

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

= = = > < >

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

State of ohio is giving 5- one million dollar prizes away plus free college tuition to people who get the jab and krogers also giving away million dollar prizes and free groceries. The cincinnati reds also are having special giveaways. Cvs free vacations and cruises. People are flocking to be jabed. People who already got it are not happy because they only got donuts. oops😂😂😂😂🤣 This is shameful

Doq are you still on Twitter?

lol, freudian?

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

My doctor told me today I could not be his patient unless I wear a mask. Even though their website says not to wear a mask if you have trouble breathing. Then he said it is the policy of the hospital not our governor in Michigan. (his office is not in the hospital) And he said you still have to wear a mask even if you are vaccinated. He has been my doctor for 8 years & he is from Ukraine. & he will not refill my medicine even though he had approved it on 5/21/2021. I really don't think I need a doctor that does not care for his patient.

In response connie wright to her Publication

I would find another doctor.

In response connie wright to her Publication

He clearly doesn’t need your business. Move on.

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

And it's about damn time we figured out we had that power! We the people decide who stays in business.
The silent majority is way the fook bigger than the cancel culture mini mob!

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Been tagging Governor on big events... especially Texas & Florida.
Especially involving young athletes.

I did this for a London Company!! 😊

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

“Was this ever about the health and well-being of people?”

“Don’t run from culture, influence it!” God Wins!

Why didn't I think of that?!

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

the algorithms censor, business should be forced to state their discrimination policies, like mask and vaccine

Boycott...you're welcome...LOL