Juan O Savin The Shocking Arrest? Buckle Up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uM8LMwIYiE

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching 😉

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Rumor is it's supposed to be DJT which will open the door for the 'public version' of mass arrests. Q already told us we'd all be shocked...

In response karen hennigar to her Publication

Do you know which Q drop/s refer to this please? I found this talk interesting & alarming at the same time, as I wasn't expecting the possibility of DJT to be arrested ☹️🧐

MAGA since the gold escalator, Q since 10/28/17, exposing occult for > 2 decades. Truth sets us free. Learn to let go at nolabelsnolies.com.

In response Aussie Patriot to her Publication

Juan is wrong a lot. I feel like he’s serving by speaking disinformation. I do not see arresting Trump as helpful. It would make libs happy not wake them up.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Cathy Eck to her Publication

I actually think think it is a real possibility particularly as the results of the#AZaudit will be coming out . It will be a real change of narrative for them and they will not have any evidence but this would drown out the evidence of the#ElectionFraud from being heard - it won’t and it would reveal the depths they would go to.😏

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

I agree with You Sunny Star that it is a real possibility [they] could indict and/or arrest Trump BUT I am in agreement with Cathy Eck that this would NOT be a fulfillment of the Q posts relating to the first indictment unseal nor the first arrest.

I agree 👍 and I really hope it doesn’t happen because tbe effect on America would be bad but they are like cornered animals and dangerous so anything is possible.

In response Future Lori to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sunny2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sunny Star, click on at the bottom under it