Juan O Savin The Shocking Arrest? Buckle Up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uM8LMwIYiE

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching 😉

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Rumor is it's supposed to be DJT which will open the door for the 'public version' of mass arrests. Q already told us we'd all be shocked...

Do you know which Q drop/s refer to this please? I found this talk interesting & alarming at the same time, as I wasn't expecting the possibility of DJT to be arrested ☚ī¸đŸ§

In response karen hennigar to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LightField in this post can reply

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Aussie Patriot to her Publication

Here is one and the previous one also relates to that too. Things could get real tetchy .

MAGA since the gold escalator, Q since 10/28/17, exposing occult for > 2 decades. Truth sets us free. Learn to let go at nolabelsnolies.com.

Juan is wrong a lot. I feel like he’s serving by speaking disinformation. I do not see arresting Trump as helpful. It would make libs happy not wake them up.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Cathy Eck to her Publication

I actually think think it is a real possibility particularly as the results of the#AZaudit will be coming out . It will be a real change of narrative for them and they will not have any evidence but this would drown out the evidence of the#ElectionFraud from being heard - it won’t and it would reveal the depths they would go to.😏

(1) Show this thread

I know it is alarming even of it does lead to public diclosure . I personally thought either Fauci or George Floyd would also have a huge impact so hopefully not President Trump.

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Yep Fauci or Floyd would be soo much better !

(1) Show this thread