Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

So this ONE THING is not being discussed by people like Flynn....or Trump....or Mike Lindell....or GEORGE.....or Don Trump Jr.....or Lin Wood....
Why are they silent on the jab
and the transmitting issue happening?

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

There is always the possibility that a psyop is being run, and fake news is being tried out on anons to test our discernment.

However, I personally know people who have had reactions to the bioweapon shot (blood clots on the brain, etc.). This entire situation is maddening.

When the harm of doing nothing is greater than the harm of doing something, then when does the military intervene? This is a moral dilemma that we are failing at miserably, IMHO.

💙

and yes - the military needs to step in and end this madness. the harm being done is immoral.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Victoria1144 in this post can reply

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

This was hard for me too but then something inside told me God is Father to ALL of us so He sees death of one form as the next step in our journey & those that come home to Him are being well loved & cared for while He tries to finish moving the REST of us children into the next stage.
Those that pass pass to Him & were always destined to & will be waiting for us in the end. 🙏🙏🙏