🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🔴Vaccine companies claim that they aren’t liable for damage and deaths caused by their poisonous COVID vaccines, but that ONLY applies if they aren’t aware that their vaccine could ‘possibly’ cause harm......

Love God, my country, our military and FREEDOM which isn't free.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

I say again: America's Frontline Doctors https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.org/legal-articles/thousands-of-lawyers-and-doctors-filed-lawsuit-for-violations-of-the-nuremberg-code are all excellent sources of TRUTH.
Us being united in spreading TRUTH is the deep state's worst nightmare. Let's hold the line as the indictments are unsealed!!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Mrs. Foster to her Publication

Excellent source on what they are hiding on MSM and Social Media the truth about the death vaxx.

Only people mentioned by @SpreadTruth in this post can reply

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Mrs. Foster to her Publication

Thank you for your comments and the link. We have to get this out far and wide across the world.

Love God, my country, our military and FREEDOM which isn't free.

You're welcome and thank you for the encouragement. I agree, this is no time to slack!

(1) Show this thread