🔴Vaccine companies claim that they aren’t liable for damage and deaths caused by their poisonous COVID vaccines, but that ONLY applies if they aren’t aware that their vaccine could ‘possibly’ cause harm......

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

The CEO’s and Board Members may not be finacially liable ,but, if it becomes Crimes Against Humanity they can be charged and executed if they willingly sold a product they knew would kill people. The punishment for that is Execution plain and simple as that.

I heard this and that is an excellent point!! This guy is a hero.

Love God, my country, our military and FREEDOM which isn't free.

I say again: America's Frontline Doctors https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.org/legal-articles/thousands-of-lawyers-and-doctors-filed-lawsuit-for-violations-of-the-nuremberg-code are all excellent sources of TRUTH.
Us being united in spreading TRUTH is the deep state's worst nightmare. Let's hold the line as the indictments are unsealed!!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Mrs. Foster to her Publication

Excellent source on what they are hiding on MSM and Social Media the truth about the death vaxx.

(1) Show this thread

im not so sure this guy is correct....reagan had signed a law when he was in office..i think it was reagan...it was when the vaccine vs autism situation started..

Love God, my country, our military and FREEDOM which isn't free.

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

I think the distinguishing fact is that they KNEW it would KILL and they knew it would not cure or prevent "covid".

(2) Show this thread