🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I have amplified both CJ Truth and Ghost Ezra who enjoy 136K and 334K respectively, both red-pilling machines. That said, I read CJ’s case re. anti-semitic posts and I do not see a very compelling case. Remember truth seeker, divide and conquer. Consider the potential multiple meanings of “Saving Israel for last”. Eyes on the prize.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

both great patriots. i had a strong connection with CJ on twitr but sometimes his heart and ego got the best of him. but def a solid dude. and a true patriot

I’ve simply taken note and am reserving judgement

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Nana has no dog in it I repost some of both, but old Nana's memory does fail sometime.
Was CJ Truth one of the ppl that had a lot of ppl after him not long before we all got the boot saying who his true identity was and that he turned out to be not so upfront and honest or was that a similar name? Nana could surely have the wrong name. Been in way too many rabbit holes last two yrs.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

no thay wasnt CJ ... CJ Was one of the people accusing that person

(1) Show this thread