I have amplified both CJ Truth and Ghost Ezra who enjoy 136K and 334K respectively, both red-pilling machines. That said, I read CJ’s case re. anti-semitic posts and I do not see a very compelling case. Remember truth seeker, divide and conquer. Consider the potential multiple meanings of “Saving Israel for last”. Eyes on the prize.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Wanting criminals to stand trial for their crimes is not antisemitism, But it always seem to come back to that with a certain group of people. No coincidences.

Let's pull everyone from the Left & Right & become centered

Saving Israel for last let's us know how far along the battle against evil we are and lots of habbenings going on there right now 🤠

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

" We are saving Israel for last. "
That phrase was
such very Art Qf war❣️
☺️🙏✨
God Bless Q❣️

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

this is a shofar (Rabbi blows at certain holidays) , siddur (prayer book) , shabbat candles, wine goblet ........these items are not secret or cryptic.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

both great patriots. i had a strong connection with CJ on twitr but sometimes his heart and ego got the best of him. but def a solid dude. and a true patriot

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

I’ve simply taken note and am reserving judgement

(1) Show this thread