A Storm you say? What if it's Biden who will make this announcement? 🧐 For a long time, we thought it would be Trump. But we all know now that isn't the case.
#storm#Q#STOPTHESTEAL
https://twitter.com/EpochTimes/status/1397899166743998468?s=09

Only people mentioned by @GhostAnon in this post can reply

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

Except that Q says "Exactly this" and BidAns statement was NOT Exactly that. Interesting theory though.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

At this point anything is possible. We still don’t even know if Q is a PO. Everyone’s rolling the dice. Me? I trust in God and I just look at all this is interesting but now that we have people dying and getting injured from an injection that is transferring spike proteins to those who are standing up and not taking it, all bets are off at this point. my aunt who originally refused to take it somehow got Corsten to taking it and now that little magnet experiment? Well she tried it and the magnets stick all over her body. Not just the injection site but also her hand, her forehead, her chest, etc.

Love God, my country, our military and FREEDOM which isn't free.

Interesting!