Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Suspended from Twitter - @jenholt875

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

Im experiencing this first hand, I dont have many left in my corner. I have my faith and trust, For now thats good enough!

🖐️

Love, love, love this man. Never believed I could ever feel this way about a political leader. I won't say politician because he never was one and that's what kept him apart. By God he is a magnificent leader! Truly magnificent. I would follow him to the end of the earth and beyond!

🌟I Am The Light The Light I Am🌟 Dream seeking soul rising above the Matrix finding joy on the journey 💫💜💫 WWG1WGA

I Am and We The People 🤝💪🤝
I really love this interview, is in my mind from this summer ❤️ it looks like everyone is tested🤗

Love Our President Trump. 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️ Love Our County❤️🇺🇸❤️WWG1WGA🇺🇸❤️

I am

Serial entrepreneur and FREEDOM lover. #Patriot #USA

I AM

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

💝Love My President DJT!

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Intercessor -- Patriot 1776 -- SaveTheChildren!!!! -- Donald J. Trump is My President -- Here Comes the Great Awakening

Never giving up!

Right here. But in secret, so I don't lose everything. Thus, "anon."

WWG1WGA, Researcher, Devoted to God and the truth, Looking forward "The Best is Yet to Come"

Loyal and never giving up.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

FOREVER!!

Unapologetic - Proud Trump Supporter! #Alaska #USA #GodisGreat

We The People stand with you, President Trump! That other guy is a Joke!#PresidentTrump - come back soon! We miss U!

Love God & Fighting for President Trump till the end!

Love Our President Trump. 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️ Love Our County❤️🇺🇸❤️WWG1WGA🇺🇸❤️

In response Glenda Hollingsworth to her Publication

never❤️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Never, ever, leaving.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Me !!! I am loyal to Trump forever !!!! 🇺🇸🙏

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

2016#ILoveTrump ♾🙏🇺🇸🦅🦁

(1) Show this thread

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

WRWY

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Country Garden Lady, 🌻 PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love 💚💙💜 TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

NEVER wavering!

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

In response Wandering Soul to her Publication

100%

(1) Show this thread

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

What he said applies to all of us. You just can't predict who is loyal.

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

Always loyal from MI! Have a blessed day!

I’m a child of God and know the BEST is yet to come! 🙏🏻 Wife* Mommy* Patriot. President Donald J. Trump will ALWAYS be my President! 🇺🇸

VIBES ~ I posted this a few days ago eventhough it was just the link...I'm loving all the vibes us PATRIOTS have in our community!

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

nice 17 seconds...

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

117%, since the start, belief is in my blood!

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

ALWAYS!!!

Upstate New York is ... Fuck Cuomo

#FREEDOM 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 God is Almighty! Fear No Man! I love God. I love my Family. I love my Country! If you don’t like America GTHO💯🙋🏽‍♀️

Its in my blood. LOYAL AF💯💯🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Thats my president 😍❤️❤️❤️