#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

if de class and a indictment of Trump happen simultaneously,

I would call that a storm

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

This is very confusing. I'm hearing other comments to the effect that some think Trump will be arrested. I don't even like putting this into words. What could he possibly be arrested for?? And what good could this possibly serve?? It's very discouraging to hear these rumblings.

only at the precipice of destruction will people find the will to change. Make Kamala POTUS at the same time removing Joe with the 25th. Total absolute chaos brings order

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

That's the masonic mantra. Ordo ab chao.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Masonic? As in Freemasons/globalists/cabal? Meaning the evil ones create chaos to then create order? The only order I can think of that they want is nwo which hopefully will never, ever happen. Maybe that's not what you meant and I am interpreting incorrectly. I could see them creating chaos and then the WH Alliance creating order out of it. Is that what you mean? Sorry for so much questioning--just trying to understand. Thanks for your response!

(1) Show this thread

I thought Kamala was unable to be president. Though born here, neither of her parents were U.S. citizens, or so I've read.
What on earth could Trump be arrested for? This makes no sense and is confusing, discouraging and depressing. I think the whole world would lose hope.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

well, this guy is Buyden , so anything impossible

(1) Show this thread