What an absolutely incredible day in Chicago today.

beautiful Skies beautiful weather I'm the only thing that surpassed those things was the response from Chicago to the message on the bridge:

https://t.me/ThePeoplesBridge/1180

#NeverGiveUp
#ThePeoplesBrisge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

She was such an inspiration and treated everyone with kindness. I truly wish that I was more like Veronicađź’™

i will miss your sass and good nature! i'll see you in heaven someday! God bless you!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Heaven has welcomed a beautiful Patriot into God's Kingdom.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Veronica, I promise you that I won't give up. There may be days when I struggle to get out of bed but I promise, I won't give up. I am staring at the hat you sent me with tears in my eyes. I have to tell you today was really rough. Please watch over us from heaven.

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

My heart is still hurting too with the loss and the tragic, unnecessary ending. I am wearing her bracelets, which helps a little.
We will never give up, but there is a huge void right now.

(1) Show this thread

Follower of Jesus, Retired teacher, Trump supporter, Grandmother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Peacemaker No DMs.

Liking the lipstick color today!

Christian. Dachshund mom. Retired RN. Hobby potter. WWG1WGA

JoKa gotta go.
Thanks for all you do.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Hi V!! You’re an awesome patriot🇺🇸🇺🇸👍👍❤️