GIF of TRUMP knocking BIDEN out of the WAY.

13-Jun-2018 3:42:03 PM EDT
8ch/qresearch

WHAT THEY DO NOT ANTICIPATE IS POTUS DECLAS IT ALL DUE TO OPTICS AND ARM/MSM FOOTHOLD ON COMMS TO PAINT POLITICAL ATTACK+RUSSIA INVESTIGATION COVER UP/ ADV.
WE ARE HERE FOR A REASON.
WE ARE HERE TO UNITE THE CORE. YOU.
WHY DID POTUS NAME FAKE NEWS AS OUR BIGGEST ENEMY? USE LOGIC.

THIS WILL BE A FIGHT NOT THROUGH DC (WE CONTROL) BUT WITH PUBLIC OPINION ONCE THIS JUMPS.

(2) MISSILE FIRES W/ A STRATEGIC PURPOSE
(2) EXTINGUISHED.
THIS IS NOT A GAME. THIS IS WAR.
THIS IS LITERALLY EVIL KNOCKING.
WILL YOU ANSWER? WILL YOU FIGHT?
WILL YOU DEFEND? WE WILL. WE ARE.
YOU ELECTED US TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY (OUR WORLD).
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Q

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

2 in the U.S.N. that breaches the surface from underwater...
a Sub and a Trident Missile... or that other off-world stuff

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

I love my country. I'll fight for my country. God & my daughter also apply. Proponent for the absolute & immediate destruction of the CI

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

MANY OF US HAVE ALREADY DEPLOYED TO OUR FORWARD POSITIONS. SYNCHRONIZED. WAITING ON "THE WORD" TO BE "GIVEN"

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

they are waiting for E.A.M.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Imagine how quickly all the deep state dirt will spread (WW) once MSM, Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc aren’t regulated by the Cabal anymore?

When they loose control of the mockingbird-media marketing arm they loose everything (PERISH).

Must be regulated to prevent censorship & narrative push. Stage IS being set.

++++
+++
++
+

#internetbillofrights

Dan Scavino Following 854

(1) Show this thread

THIS !!!!!!!!!!!! WWG1WGA WW