Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thank you for praying with us. From the sounds of what I have been hearing things are about to get really rough for a bit.
If America is going to have a Near Death Experience b4 we come out of this on the other side, we all need to be praying and praying. I do agree that it will be the hand of God that saves this Nation & this planet.
What ever happens do not let go of your hope, and dont give in to fear.
That is what they are after.
God will win!
He will never leave us!
Be Fearless and Pray!
Thank@wainthepain01 and@dennis1776 for the beautiful artwork. Godwill no doubt smile on you.

Everyone here has a part to play, make sure you show up for God!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

God gave me two scriptures written in chalk on a sidewalk four years ago. I had prayed and asked the Lord for a sign that Trump would win because I was terrified of a HRC presidency. I took my dog into town for a walk on a whim. I parked by a park in town. When I got there I had a sense of "don't not walk here." I thought God might be warning me of danger. So I drove to another small neighborhood park that is hardly used. When I got out of the car I saw the scriptures on the sidewalk. Here they both are.

And there is your sign!
He gives us signs all the time, problem is that we get busy and miss them.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it