Only people mentioned by @Savefreedom2021 in this post can reply

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response Save Our Freedoms 2021 to her Publication

Thank you!

I@WilliamBDoyle have been trying to do the same thing (post follow suggestions) in order help others connect.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Howdy frens! Holding the Line here, 🙌💖

🇬🇧 Counsellor and Hypnotherapist. #TheGreatAwakening

great list. Thank you 💜

Certainly not an exhaustive list, feel free to tag anyone I may have missed!

Some Of AnonUp 'Q' Elite's.

'The Q Elite.' = 101

'Sir. Game. On.' = 101

1️⃣0️⃣1️⃣ > LOL

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

thank you, i followed all listed 😊

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

and me!

Freedom-loving Patriot & OG Rebel; Truther; digital warrior; WWG1WGA; waiting for 5-D lift-off. #PatriotParty

Thanks Doq! Much appreciated!

Thamks so much!! Followed all 💖🙏

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Thanks for the listing. Great resource. I'm bookmarking it, so that I can use the links to quickly get to peoples accounts.

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

thank you so much you amazing light being!

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

YYAAASSS!! Got the boot from Twit in Dec and have missed my tribe. Grateful for this platform and finding my peeps. ❤️❤️

Reporter Gal in Montana. Have worked all over the Country interviews and experiences Boots on the Ground, seem to be Right Place Right Time.

That is why I am here too.. all the ones taken off Twatsville I got suspended the day@realDonaldTrump did.. badge of honor...#JuanOSavin#BestIsYetToCome#GodWins https://youtu.be/WlFnNbP61No

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

In response Gypsy Reporter to her Publication

they took my family also......told my daughter her youtube was a danger to their platform if you believe thay. hehe it was. we had it all. thanks again for connecting us .

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Im lookiong for Patriot Morehead from Twitter.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@MidnightRyder) can see their posts

many thanks! 🙌

#GOD #FAMILY #COUNTRY #PATRIOT

Thank you!

A mother, wife and pet owner. I Love nature, pro life and striving to be the best version of myself. We are all connected. Peace ❤️

Thank you !

Aloha Everyone 🤩🕊🙏 such an honor to meet up w/ you all here. Indeed, #G0dWins ... [if tel3gram suits you, see you over there, primarily]

Repost from@doqholliday 😉

Died w/Him in baptism💧raised w/Him by Holy Spirit✨ baptized w/His fire 🔥 Independent thinker & problem solver 💪 Trump is my President ❤️

Thank you!!

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

Thx for that. I was only missing about five or six but now a full branch of my family tree is restored. I'm still a sprout after Twitler punted me but WWG1WGA!

Aloha Everyone 🤩🕊🙏 such an honor to meet up w/ you all here. Indeed, #G0dWins ... [if tel3gram suits you, see you over there, primarily]

In response Seek The Truth to her Publication

ditto!!!! thank you so much@doqholliday for extending the “family tree,” and comforting to see you all again. and here. attempting to get thr hang of this platform:)

(1) Show this thread

Thank you for including me with all of these awesome Patriots!!!

Where We Go One, We Go ALL . 🙏🏼✝️🇺🇸🦅🍿🐸❤️

Thank you for sharing. I recently got suspended on Twitter. Now I'm back to following those who have taught me so much about Q and this movement. God Bless

In response Mimi Crew4 to her Publication

ditto, and amen!!!

(1) Show this thread

thank you for listing me