🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

CJ Truth vs. Ghost Ezra
Everyone here can distinguish between a Jew and a Zionist, I’m sure. 🍿

CH Truth vs GhostEzra..,
Real XAnon vs Juan O’Savin/Robert Steele etc
Things are getting spicy

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Everythingisfake in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Everything Isfake to his Publication

I concur w/ that list save Juan who I, of course, can’t be certain of and have amplified because of so few other sources of positive/ big picture encouragement. Time will tell.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Juan was big surprise to me too.., we all will see here soon

(1) Show this thread

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Everything Isfake to his Publication

Desperation setting in. There are still so many who want the Jews to be the scapegoat for the (fake Jewish) criminals who hide behind the Holocaust at their expense.

In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication

when i became aware of the khazarian mafia/fake jews(satanic).., and the 13 families(italian) it was as if all the puzzle pieces came together

In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication

The most effective campaign of the elite has been to lump anyone critical of Israel as anti-semitic. You can’t even bring up the subject in SF Bay, esp. Berkeley, w/out never being invited back to dinner.

(2) Show this thread