CJ Truth vs. Ghost Ezra
Everyone here can distinguish between a Jew and a Zionist, I’m sure. 🍿

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

DISINFORMATION NECESSARY DISCERNMENT ITS A MOVIE

...i dont listen to either of them....

always question everything. The truth will only be revealed to those who really, really want it

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

Can one actually not be the other? Doubtful...(((👃)))

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

i block those who claim to be patriots but bash someone or something

CH Truth vs GhostEzra..,
Real XAnon vs Juan O’Savin/Robert Steele etc
Things are getting spicy

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Everything Isfake to his Publication

Desperation setting in. There are still so many who want the Jews to be the scapegoat for the (fake Jewish) criminals who hide behind the Holocaust at their expense.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Everything Isfake to his Publication

I concur w/ that list save Juan who I, of course, can’t be certain of and have amplified because of so few other sources of positive/ big picture encouragement. Time will tell.

(2) Show this thread