Digital Creator ✯ Memes ✯ OG Content ✯ #Based ✟ ✯ #MAGA ✯ #OnlyFrensMemes ✯ #Dilley300 ✯ #SaltyArmy

When's the last time Kobayashi made a post, 2 months?

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response huwhite memes to his Publication

Odd, especially when the site crashed for half a day and there was no explanation. I'm not sure what's going on, but I feel as if we're dwindling here. Some folks have hinted that we're being watched. But it definite has a different feel than it did in the beginning.

Digital Creator ✯ Memes ✯ OG Content ✯ #Based ✟ ✯ #MAGA ✯ #OnlyFrensMemes ✯ #Dilley300 ✯ #SaltyArmy

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

I would think more people are getting crypto scam DM's too. I am.

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response huwhite memes to his Publication

Yep, I'm getting them too. And creepy DMs, also. Not fun. Can we block DMs?

I think you just use this button on the user's post if it's violating the rules but idk about creepy DM's but don't quote me... I've never used it.

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @huwhitememes in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from huwhite memes, click on at the bottom under it