Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

Chosen for sure. I have heard we chose to be here at this time to help. Whatever.
You are right.
I would rather be wearing my shoes than the viewers of CNN.
Pain is coming. Shock.
People truly believe the words of CNN. That is shocking to me. Loving Healing Prayers beamed to the sleepers and the non sleepers. Everyone needs a little LOVE!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

love our Doq
i wonder why me too. i dont have the answer and thats ok. i run of my Faith in God and Jesus

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

There is a big road ahead.

I suspect each of us has skills and is placed around the world strategically to help. Although we do not yet know our role, I'm with DOQ; there is a reason we are awake.

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

I think about that too, why me? why my kids? I am very blessed. And I am thankful that he has chosen us.

WWG1WGA! Just a TX Patriot here to help fight for TRUMP and our country. MAGA SAVE AMERICA!

I am the only one in my immediate family without a college degree. I have never paid attention to politics until last year when Somethong made me start researching some things. They all think I am crazy. I dont know why I was chosen to know but hopefully it’s for a good reason.... they all also got the $h0T. I will not get it.

We are so BLESSED!!

When I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse. Out of the corner of my eye.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

I would be willing to bet you most awaken people have as well if they are honest and try not to over think it,

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

the sheep are comfortably numb...

(2) Show this thread