Wow 😳 Watch this!!!! 9/11 was an inside job by the CIA. Most people know that by now but listen to George Bush slip and talk about the explosives during a live speech 😳😳 He’s shaken by accidentally speaking truth

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response USCG VET to his Publication

Watched it live from the Rescue Swimmer Shop on 9/11

DJT is still President! Constitutional Patriot, Back Blue & Military, Dog Lover, History Nerd. Pray for DJT like your life depends on it.

I'm still horrified by the knowledge that he & his Father were willing to sacrifice the lives of so many fellow Countryman to further the NWO agenda. The people that died were HUMAN SACRIFICES!

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

mr. bush. ? Spa Gitmo sir, we are confirming your table with an excellent view of the gallows.

Recently woke and just trying to take it all in. Thanks for all of your guidance.

I will never forget this day. I was in Stamford, CT watching it on TV. Had to pick up my roommate from the Train Station. He was in NYC working. He was covered in ashes. So many of my friends asking if anyone has seen their family members. The terror those Cantor Fitzgerald people must have felt standing on the roof hoping to be rescued! Horrible!!

11:11 Think for self Do own research 2A SaveTheChildren Love Light Peace Tesla 369. Also on GAB.com and Telegram

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication

I never saw this 1 before....

In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication

Thank you for posting, this is my first time seeing this!

(2) Show this thread

11:11 Think for self Do own research 2A SaveTheChildren Love Light Peace Tesla 369. Also on GAB.com and Telegram

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

MOSSAD

DJT is still President! Constitutional Patriot, Back Blue & Military, Dog Lover, History Nerd. Pray for DJT like your life depends on it.

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

MOSSAD planted the explosives..the Bushes set it up.

(1) Show this thread

The closer we come to the END of their Sick Evil Game...the more ALL of these EVIL Creatures sound so NARCISSTIC!! 😑😑😑

BTW. TRUMP has Empathy, he is not a NARCISIST! I HATE it when people say he is something he is NOTβ€”more projection, hence this clip of a real Narcissist!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I always think of the terror those three thousand people had to endure and the agony that their families went through. All planned and executed by the very people we trusted to lead our country. Sadly, so many are now allowing these tyrants to control and poison them. The ONLY way to stop tyranny is to STOP COMPLYING to the desires of the tyrants. Return to God Almighty and STOP being led by these satanic bastards.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

My daughter is a survivor of that day when she was only 24 years old, she's OK today but still has some PTSD from it when she hears very loud noises. IT was a pretty awful day to say the least & we are reminded of it constantly. When I found out why it was was done I was furious, but have never told her this.

(1) Show this thread

I AM REALLYB GETTING TIRED OF WAITING TO "SEE" THESE BASTARDS HANG,

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’¦

FATHER AND HIS SQN’S β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ”ͺZ πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”¨βŒšοΈBQQQQQQQMπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

Really, what's happening, everything " we know" we've known for decades, years and months, BUT EVERYONE IS STILL FREE.

(1) Show this thread

Thus, saving Israel for last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’• Peace & Love 😊

Thank You for posting this. He was disgusting, sick, and perverted just like his Father. πŸ˜”
God Bless All.
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’•

When are we stopping this mess? Can Not keep moving the goal post!

oldie but goodie

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

This makes me so sick and angry. I have been awake for 30 years, since I was 20. I never liked papa Bush but I'm ashamed to say, I fell for Jr. I donated my hard earned money to him.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication

You are not alone. They conned millions of people including me! Thank God their evil ways are slowly being revealed to the entire world. Soon they won't be able to stop the biblical flood of evidence that is coming! Praise God! WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

This evil man is a POS!!! I hope to God he is put to death in front of the American ppl and the world for all to see!!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Leslie Speers to her Publication

They are all evil in carnate. How they even look themselves in the mirror each day knowing what they had done and continued to do to this world? Evil exists and these people are a fine example. Praise God, these people are not going to get away this time! God Speed to all our frontline Patriots!

(1) Show this thread