Country Garden Lady, 🌻 PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

In response Wandering Soul to her Publication

I just read through pages and pages of stories. Not only is this so heartbreaking it's just criminal. My husband has worked for his company 35+ yrs, dedicated his life to it, now they are going to force the vax on him and all of their employees. 🀬😑🀬 When does this part of the plan end? I've been holding the line, however, this line is starting to fray on me. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Country Garden Lady, 🌻 PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

In response Patriot 427 to her Publication
In response Wandering Soul to her Publication

@Wandering Soul - I am in Washington State also. Insle e needs to go! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

https://www.recallinslee.org/county-groups/?fbclid=IwAR2RXWzMTDH3pI25YHVcUHNSFxjilHBYEXyytjU3NOgEFJLt1x3HsbsLn3s Time for action. I am onboard with my county, petitions hopefully will be available within two weeks. Spread the word. We need to get our State back.

In response Patriot 427 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @astralshoes369 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wandering Soul, click on at the bottom under it