Country Garden Lady, ๐ŸŒป PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

In response Wandering Soul to her Publication

I just read through pages and pages of stories. Not only is this so heartbreaking it's just criminal. My husband has worked for his company 35+ yrs, dedicated his life to it, now they are going to force the vax on him and all of their employees. ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ When does this part of the plan end? I've been holding the line, however, this line is starting to fray on me. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Only people mentioned by @astralshoes369 in this post can reply

So, we direct all lawsuits to our Governor?

@Wandering Soul - I am in Washington State also. Insle e needs to go! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Country Garden Lady, ๐ŸŒป PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

In response Patriot 427 to her Publication

https://www.recallinslee.org/county-groups/?fbclid=IwAR2RXWzMTDH3pI25YHVcUHNSFxjilHBYEXyytjU3NOgEFJLt1x3HsbsLn3s Time for action. I am onboard with my county, petitions hopefully will be available within two weeks. Spread the word. We need to get our State back.

(1) Show this thread

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

Inslee is a traitor to the people of WA State, bought and manipulated by the DNC

In response All Well to his Publication

And that ain't all. He is a NWO/Green New Deal/CCP Sell out! Join the Recall Inslee org. I am so there!

(1) Show this thread