Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Do you know for a fact that when POTUS talks about a vaccine he’s talking about a harmful substance to inject into your body, and not about software?

i personally think the VAX is a placebo...too many normie MAGA people taking it. i don't think POTUS/Q would allow mass death due to something POTUS helped make available from Warp speed. a placebo would provide confidence to the sheep to get on with life instead of fearing the common cold...win/win...just my two cents

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nada in this post can reply

In response Nada ... to his Publication

Possibly, but why would anyone play Russian Roulette with a bio agent?

Would a placebo cause adverse effects?

Everyone I know that got the shot didn't feel good after the second one. From sore arms to men falling on their faces after feeling faint. have spoken to people whose loved one has died after getting jabbed.

IMO, the military is not injecting people with the mRNA. But, the medical institutions are. T or F? IDK.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I sure pray you are right. I don't want to lose so many of my loved ones who are choosing the shot.

Country living / Grow your own food/ Truth- let`s get it out there! / Dark to light!

So how to explain the awful side effects and purging death rate? Practically everyone knows someone who has died soon after the jab :(

In response Country Anon to her Publication

Agreed, When Trump was President....I could see him administering a placebo OR the military allowing the vaccines to overheat therefore becoming useless BUT once he was out then the real B.S. started. Too many facts and information out there showing just how unsafe these are. And, like you said, too many innocent people have horror stories

(1) Show this thread

Placebo or...Hydroxychloroquine

agree

not me! ppl are dying from that garbage and the vax companies planned for it to happen