Do you know for a fact that when POTUS talks about a vaccine he’s talking about a harmful substance to inject into your body, and not about software?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

A huge Trump supporter living in Canada.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

It seems that President Trump had no choice, he had to get one out fast. Since it is not FDA approved it can not be forced on us. Had he not done it this way they would have kept us locked down for years and implemented the New World Order. I would bet that many of the jabs are placebo. Why won't they tell us what is in them? Something is rather fishy. I can't believe the amount of injury and deaths that I have been reading about. Many are comments on social media.

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

Gene Decode explains the reason President Trump and the military are pushing the vax

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3qANeBUzR3d9/

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Hydroxychloroquine ??? HCQ can make the covid virus to kill cancer cells too and we know that HCQ is the cure and the vaccine for the covid.

The fact that the best president ever took down the fed, slashed big pharma, tells me he is in charge and would NOT allow harm to his people. Except for those that deserve it.

Shade all around.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Honestly, I don't know. I had never even thought of this. Thanks DOQ.

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

“When the news is no longer trustworthy it is up to each of us to use discernment.” (Q post 4593)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Invisible enemy!
Nana has never had a flu shot either, I dont do vaxx.

started on twatterville in May 2020 and found many others of like mind. #wwg1wga. LET'S ROLL

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

same. don't even get a cold.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Never have either. I got the flu twice. Once in 1996 i thought I was going to die. Again I got it on July 4th 2009 thought I was going to die. Still here never had since

(4) Show this thread

i personally think the VAX is a placebo...too many normie MAGA people taking it. i don't think POTUS/Q would allow mass death due to something POTUS helped make available from Warp speed. a placebo would provide confidence to the sheep to get on with life instead of fearing the common cold...win/win...just my two cents

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Nada ... to his Publication

I sure pray you are right. I don't want to lose so many of my loved ones who are choosing the shot.

In response Nada ... to his Publication

Possibly, but why would anyone play Russian Roulette with a bio agent?

Would a placebo cause adverse effects?

Everyone I know that got the shot didn't feel good after the second one. From sore arms to men falling on their faces after feeling faint. have spoken to people whose loved one has died after getting jabbed.

IMO, the military is not injecting people with the mRNA. But, the medical institutions are. T or F? IDK.

(6) Show this thread

But how do the elderly people know the difference?

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

i used to ask on twttr. what is the REAL virus and what is the REAL vaccine. multiple meanings.

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts

What software? Election?

WHEN HE TALKS ABOUT THE VACCINE HE'S TALKING ABOUT THE MILITARY AND WHEN HE (HIS PEOPLE) TALK ABOUT WHO GOT THE VACCINE HE'S TALKING ABOUT EXECUTIONS AT GITMO!!

All I know is that when he mentions the “Invisible enemy” he is talking about the EVIL DEMONIC DEEP STATE CABAL and their CLUSTER B PERSONALITY DISORDERED SHEEPLE FOLLOWERS who are being used to create what they call a NWO (which will Fail).

.....I PRAY 🙏 that TRUMP 🇺🇸 would speak UP and denounce VACCINES for anyone under the AGE of 18 who can NOT legally decide on their own if they want a DNA Altering Poison.

WE CAN NOT SAY WE are against ABORTION if we are CONDONING And NOT PROTECTING these INNOCENT MINORS LIVES, that does not make sense. These SHOTS are a FORM of DEPOPULATION! praying The GOAT POTUS SPEAKS UP NOW! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

👏🏻👏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

What if it’s about both?
(2 pics)

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

VACCINE = MLITARY
VIRUS = DS

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Vaccine=Military? Really? How?

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

I agree ... the warp speed is where we are now - WAR allied with all worldnations against the [DS]nwo -- denying them the opportunity to make a deal - once they havetaken satanticoath they are gone forever.

(4) Show this thread