"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Beautiful 💖💋🌹

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication

I Love You So Very Much. ❤️🙏

https://youtu.be/ho7QK3yl2mk

Jamey Johnson "Lead Me Home" Lyric Video - YouTube

Matthew 11:28-30 KJVCome unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. [29] Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am mee...

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

💖💖💖💖💖
Beautiful ThanQ you.
I love you to Brother you are so kind and full of love

By The Grace of God within Me Sister. I AM Grateful to God for this opportunity to be here with My Family. ❤️🙏 Love is the only way.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

I agree 1000% with you
It is the time of my live,
Everybody i know incl family left me since the first fake lockdown,
All the human beings i met since then
i love them all they are my family who came on my path because of this wonderful time
Feel myself like reborn
I live in te Netherlands now i don't now where i will go after this
I decide to go with the flow of the water, it feels the right path
💋🌹💖

Just flow, all will be as it should. Love the ride. ❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread