Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

this is one avenue of an outlook you dont own crap God owns everything and if you were faces with a fallen one youd pee yourself or commit suicide. the war is about to begin best get real while its somewhat peaceful. only God in Christ can contain the angels that fell we have no power as such,,, none!! know your place, you cant contend with the fallen one in any manner but reliance on God and the angels

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response vernon nielsen to his Publication

Thank You for your views. I am one of the realest people here fren. I have no fear for God has prepared a way for me, He has for Us all, just as it is Written, it is HIS Will.

(1) Show this thread

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I did just that !!!

My God brought me through the Ring of Fire

Literally ...

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Thank You Jesus. Amen. Hallelujah! ❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

And if you put on the full armor of God you'll never know you were even there.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

I do 😎👊💥

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

❤️💪 ❤️🙏

Amen and come out carrying buckets of water. YEP, amen.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Amen. ❤️🙏✝️ God Bless You All-Ways. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

Beautiful 💖💋🌹

In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication

I Love You So Very Much. ❤️🙏

https://youtu.be/ho7QK3yl2mk

Jamey Johnson "Lead Me Home" Lyric Video - YouTube

Matthew 11:28-30 KJVCome unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. [29] Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am mee...

(1) Show this thread

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

The LION Roars = = = > < >
The Army of God Arises = = = > < >
#TheyLoseWeWin = = = > < >

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

Love Wins.

(1) Show this thread

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

There you go! Good words Jason. Thanks!♥️

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Amen Brother!😂 MeWow🙏

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

😂💪❤️

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts