Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

sorry I do not believe in Ward and Parks, opportunists making money off of Trump

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Tempus Anon to his Publication

idk bout ward but Parkes is real deal.
And you will also notice that he is a bit put off by some of Wards show offness as well!

TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@Lukesnonna Donald Trump is my President!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Trust the Man!! He has never let us down.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Agreed! There’s something about Parkes that just seems real to me. It’s a gut feeling I have. The way he talks reminds me of a therapust! He is very guarded in what he says and that makes him believable to me. He talks in a calming and intelligent way. I will be very disappointed if Simon turns out to be a fake.

I believe his information about contact and see him as a brave soul to have told it for so many years after being put down for it.
There are other species I have seen and spoken to them as well so I do know it is a possible thing.

In response Susan’s _Trump to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it