Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

sorry I do not believe in Ward and Parks, opportunists making money off of Trump

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Tempus Anon to his Publication

idk bout ward but Parkes is real deal.
And you will also notice that he is a bit put off by some of Wards show offness as well!

Agreed! There’s something about Parkes that just seems real to me. It’s a gut feeling I have. The way he talks reminds me of a therapust! He is very guarded in what he says and that makes him believable to me. He talks in a calming and intelligent way. I will be very disappointed if Simon turns out to be a fake.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nana2021 in this post can reply

In response Susan’s _Trump to her Publication

I believe his information about contact and see him as a brave soul to have told it for so many years after being put down for it.
There are other species I have seen and spoken to them as well so I do know it is a possible thing.

In response Susan’s _Trump to her Publication

I don't listen to just one person. I do not put my faith that they are telling the truth in just one person. I read and listen to all and go by what my gut tells me is true. Some ppl are trying to do nothing but make money off this movement others that are not so well known and do not ask for money have a hidden agenda of feeding half truths or out right lies. People have to be able to figure out who's who. So take what you read, figure out if it "feels" right in your gut and move on. 😉 This is my opinion.

In response Sparkle Green to her Publication

Same here but NANA has always been able to tell about most ppl from their eyes.
Rarely fooled.

(1) Show this thread