I believe the people are at the end of their tether with the lies.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response The Mac to his Publication

when the cv panic goes away overnight, they will understand the scam, and be mad at the carnage

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

I will say this once again: "the deep state has cut off its own nose to spite its face".

Let’s just be honest about this here for one minute... how f stupid and evil can people really be; to use nanoparticles disguised as viruses and vaccines, that are activated by light and ultrasound, that induces oxidative stress diseases, that also cause the onset of sudden peodophilia as well as causing death?

And for what nefarius purposes?

So they (the very silly people putting all of our children’s lives at risk) can put a light emitting semiconducting dipole moment (flip flopping- switching) plasmonic (photovoltaic-nanophotonics-solar cells) electrodes into our brains (converting the light (photosynthesis-piezoelectric) and ultrasound waves into electricity (electrons) opening up the ion channels (at will) to control our every thought... remotely... in real time... as a quantum qubit entangled computer.

citizenry of drones for the elites pleasure, and dare I say, food

In response The Mac to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paul Robb, click on at the bottom under it