Only people mentioned by @GenFlynn in this post can reply

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Gen Flynn to his Publication

I would say these are legitimate U.S. voters and doesn't take into consideration the millions, maybe billions globally that want the same thing!

damn straight

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

Stand in the door ! Airborne !

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

Yes I Do❤️

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

WWG1WGA

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Robin Williams to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yes, I am. I have been here 5 years and I am not going anywhere. Love you all.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Thanks for everything you have done. We need President Trump to come back, not only for American but for all the people from other country who believe in the Courageous man he is. May God bless him and Protect him and all his family . North America countries like him , We the people would like to have a Brave man like he is to be Prime Minister of Canada, President Trump deserves all our Respect

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response Dan Auito to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

GodWins, God1st, #JesusIsKing, American Patriot, Truth Seeker, #TeamTrump,#JFKjrLives, ,#QAnon, #WWG1WGA, Animal Lover, #TheLawOfOne

100% YES! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Oh HELL YES!!!! TODAY!!!!!

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

SQQQQ….READY….. 🐸😉😎❤️🤍💙🙏🏻

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Damn Skippy and AMEN

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Hell Yes!!

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

He never left us.

Yes sir General I’am one...

Italo-Argentina Patriot looking for justice... and waiting for Karma

Yesss!!

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

Game Over!

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

I would suggest it’s a lot more than 74 million. Somewhere in the billions I think!

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

= = = > < >

Sir yes Sir... Standing ready Sir... spreading the love as I move about ♥️💚🤠

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I think a couple billion of us WorldWide want/ need him back as well. 🙂🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread