Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I’m open to the earth being flat but I just don’t see how it’s possible.

The sun “sets” beneath the horizon on the ocean every night. You can see it. It’s not just heading north in a circular pattern.

Ships lights on the ocean are only visible from a certain distance due to the curvature of the earth.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

It is probably round, not flat. For those who think it is flat, wouldn't that make everything else, all the planets and stars, flat, too?
Really, this whole argument is such a distraction; it was designed to be one, and from all the responses, it is an excellent distraction. We have more important things to deal with right now, like around 800,000 kids that go "missing" - EVERY YEAR - for who knows how long it's been going on.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

100% agree that the focus on the kids is a priority.

However, there are so many issues that some people are totally unaware that child trafficking exists. Hard to believe but I spoke to several this weekend that looked at me with blank eyes as they hadn't heard anything about it or had heard anything about pizzagate.

Why is this important? There are many ways to wake people up. Some are interested in whether the earth is flat or round. While I am not an expert on the earth subject it does appear to be a SPHERE:
per https://www.mathsisfun.com/definitions/sphere.html

SPHERE: A 3-dimensional object shaped like a ball. Every point on the surface is the same distance from the center.

Remember the milk cartons that had the pictures of missing kids? When did they stop making those? (Yes, the earth is probably a sphere, but I am not concerned with that right now and will refuse to get into a discussion of it; I have 800,000 other things to think about.)

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @silvercat in this post can reply

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

I don't recall when they stopped putting pictures of kids on milk cartons but I recall seeing them for the first time when I was a kid.

My curiosity got the best of me and I found this article about the subject. Dr. Spock is mentioned as he "claimed the images of missing children were emotionally harmful for kids to see every morning".

Interesting. Has anyone looked into Spock's connection to any of the missing children?

Read More: https://www.grunge.com/243257/the-real-reason-they-stopped-putting-missing-kids-on-milk-cartons/?utm_campaign=clip