✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

Mark Levin Post:

"This video has been deleted from every platform (including google) years ago. It took me a long time to find it. Make it go viral!"

Follow >>@marklevinshow_fnc

ME: IT'S ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING THAT HE SAID THIS TO AMERICA!! THIS HAPPENED WHEN I WASN'T LISTENING!! I WAS OBLIVIOUS BACK THEN. 😬😬😬

Good example of how asleep the world was. Those of us now awake were to busy trying to earn a living, raise a family, just live in society the best way we knew how. We heard the news, believed what we were told and never questioned even when we knew it was wrong.

The public heard this but they "didn't hear it". The part of the brain deciphering a problem was dumbed down with our food chemicals, poisons in the water, pesticides, chemtrails and God only knows what else.

Sadly so many right now are still in this mindset. Will an atomic bomb wake the rest of them up? Probably not. They would follow what the Govt said to do even if it meant jumping off a cliff.

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kells1960 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kells 1960, click on at the bottom under it