Mark Levin Post:

"This video has been deleted from every platform (including google) years ago. It took me a long time to find it. Make it go viral!"

Follow >>@marklevinshow_fnc

ME: IT'S ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING THAT HE SAID THIS TO AMERICA!! THIS HAPPENED WHEN I WASN'T LISTENING!! I WAS OBLIVIOUS BACK THEN. 😬😬😬

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

What part of "fundamentally change America" was confusing all those who adored him?

I really don't like him (🤮) , but we need to be accurate.
Here is the whole speech. The above short clip is taken out ofcontext.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?318510-1/president-obama-us-eu-relations

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

In response Jack Anon to his Publication

ThanQ. His speec left out much; Cabal did a color revolution in Ukraine. Cabal hates Russia because Cabal doesnt control Russia. Obama's speech was duplictous.

(1) Show this thread

I heard it when he said it along with other things, at the time I could not understand why other people were not Hearing it, its Time to Rattle they're Cages & Wake them Up...

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Good example of how asleep the world was. Those of us now awake were to busy trying to earn a living, raise a family, just live in society the best way we knew how. We heard the news, believed what we were told and never questioned even when we knew it was wrong.

The public heard this but they "didn't hear it". The part of the brain deciphering a problem was dumbed down with our food chemicals, poisons in the water, pesticides, chemtrails and God only knows what else.

Sadly so many right now are still in this mindset. Will an atomic bomb wake the rest of them up? Probably not. They would follow what the Govt said to do even if it meant jumping off a cliff.

i have seen this....and no one questioned a thing.

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

wasnt this at a davos meeting?

(1) Show this thread

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

Been posting this off and on since my twatter days when it was appropriate. May have had something to do with why I was suspended there twice lol

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

If it wasn't for the Military & the plan we would all be FOOKED.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

we were all busy working and trying to survive

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

With the Canadian flag draped behind him...thanks alot you evil pos.

#corruptcanadianpoliticians beware.... you too won't be able to walk down the street

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Thank you for finding this again!
Gah! I know this one's a traitor & a pedo already, & seeing this makes me ill & angry 😠

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

they were all soooo captivated by michelles beauty and style and how many celebs they hung out with. gosh ...soo cool !!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮

(1) Show this thread