Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I’m open to the earth being flat but I just don’t see how it’s possible.

The sun “sets” beneath the horizon on the ocean every night. You can see it. It’s not just heading north in a circular pattern.

Ships lights on the ocean are only visible from a certain distance due to the curvature of the earth.

ghost ezra shared this on T/G this morning - explains the cycles to me

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @godrus in this post can reply

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

whoa - that bit at the end. it really is upsetting to realize we live in an ant farm, pretty much. a simulation. I can't quite grasp the totality of it all; terrifying to me

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

OOOBOY! I have read and heard about Earth being Flat.
Thanks for helping me understand.
Can we get rid of the Daylight savings time? It truly messes with the human body
Flat Earth Round Earth
As long as we wake up each day, No problem. Not like Flat Earth changes anything for me that I am aware of anyway.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

daylight savings is evil

In response arba happihr to her Publication

I wish we could! In Florida, we voted that into LAW and it was overriden by Dept of Commerce!! WTF are they to say what time our kids go to school???

(2) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Im trying to grasp this!

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

maybe we are still on the “ark”....

maybe the#SnowGlobes were right?

telling us in plain sight

(1) Show this thread