Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I’m open to the earth being flat but I just don’t see how it’s possible.

The sun “sets” beneath the horizon on the ocean every night. You can see it. It’s not just heading north in a circular pattern.

Ships lights on the ocean are only visible from a certain distance due to the curvature of the earth.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Flat Earth, Doq.😉 It's actually called a toroid. Water always has a way to find it's level facing upward and flat, scientifically proven. I know it's a big shocker but so much proven. "Tell a lie often enough, people will believe it". Even Killary mentioned the firmament has 18,000 cracks.

Be always yourself, because there are others already enough!

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

Men willingly believe what they wish for. This society is characterized by religious indoctrination that begins at birth. Hardly anyone can defend himself against it. One is conditioned to block out reality. Although the human mind is capable of great things, it is conditioned early on to over-implify. Thereby not only alone this planet is pressed flat.

We say it's flat but it is actually a toroid NOT a globe. *Q says NO to flat, map is flat but earth is not and not a globe either but a toroid. Look up at my other responses.

In response Đёṿid Krístāni to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alexandra Briza, click on at the bottom under it