American USMC Vet. Anon, Truth-teller - Twit/FB Refugee looking for my frens. I walk the Red Road. Luke 13: 22-30. #8thFire #GreatAwakening

Here are some clips from this afternoonโ€™s Death Cult injection โ€œfestivalโ€ in which globalist agents offered free ice cream to kids 12-17 (no health card or parental consent necessary) โ€“ Downtown Toronto 5/23/2021

The censorship for anyone who challenges the globalist narrative is mind bending. WordPress no longer embeds videos from Rumble โ€“ and the only platforms they seem to allow embedding from are all big tech and globalist controlled. Still hoping for a clean out, otherwise we may need to find a new platform.

https://birdclanmessenger.com/2021/05/23/toronto-medicine-walk-death-cult-protest-at-nathan-phillips-square/

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins ๐Ÿ™

In response Kandace Keithley to her Publication

This was abhorrent. I watched live with one of the protesters( supporters of no vax) They were movng them down the conveyor belt, not a worry in the world to parents. ๐Ÿ˜”

American USMC Vet. Anon, Truth-teller - Twit/FB Refugee looking for my frens. I walk the Red Road. Luke 13: 22-30. #8thFire #GreatAwakening

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

It was quite amazing. I was actually happy to see it wasn't as crowded as I thought it might be. But honestly can't believe people who have their kids lined up for this stuff.

Only people mentioned by @Jody in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jody Donohue, click on at the bottom under it