American USMC Vet. Anon, Truth-teller - Twit/FB Refugee looking for my frens. I walk the Red Road. Luke 13: 22-30. #8thFire #GreatAwakening

Here are some clips from this afternoon’s Death Cult injection “festival” in which globalist agents offered free ice cream to kids 12-17 (no health card or parental consent necessary) – Downtown Toronto 5/23/2021

The censorship for anyone who challenges the globalist narrative is mind bending. WordPress no longer embeds videos from Rumble – and the only platforms they seem to allow embedding from are all big tech and globalist controlled. Still hoping for a clean out, otherwise we may need to find a new platform.

https://birdclanmessenger.com/2021/05/23/toronto-medicine-walk-death-cult-protest-at-nathan-phillips-square/

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Kandace Keithley to her Publication

This was abhorrent. I watched live with one of the protesters( supporters of no vax) They were movng them down the conveyor belt, not a worry in the world to parents. 😔

It was quite amazing. I was actually happy to see it wasn't as crowded as I thought it might be. But honestly can't believe people who have their kids lined up for this stuff.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BirdClanMessenger in this post can reply

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Kandace Keithley to her Publication

😔