I would like to see Patriots coming together locally more(already happening nationally). So PLEASE share and drop which state/province/country you are from ...then everyone can go thru and follow and maybe chat with their local Patriots to get a good idea of who/whats needed when we do have new elections in the Spring. We are going to have to be more pro-active in our future to not let our Democracy through Liberty slip away!!! This is gonna be awesome! Lets see who's up for unity in the name of freedom!!

I'll start... South Carolina, USA

Only people mentioned by @KCpatriot4Humanity in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication

Oregon - right in the heart of blm/nazi brown UGH - always seeking other freedom loving Souls - there are a few of us here....

KC 🇺🇸God WINS!-Patriot 4 Humanity🇺🇸TRUMP 2021 Here to serve a purpose...yet to be understood. When it’s time... God’s Plan! John 3:16

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Will def keep u in our prayers🙏

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA MAGA Patriot, God Wins- Be patient...

Upstate, NY here...Trump country

Sheboygan Wi

Kansas

Happily married, Christian gal with a sense of humor. Trump is my president, no other man has any balls to stand up to the "demons"

Patriot Tennessee here...

INDIANA...GO IU

IN HOOSIER!!

I am a patriot that loves my country. God Bless America. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Maskachusetts

taxachusetts

KC 🇺🇸God WINS!-Patriot 4 Humanity🇺🇸TRUMP 2021 Here to serve a purpose...yet to be understood. When it’s time... God’s Plan! John 3:16

In response Deb Patriot to her Publication

😂🤣

(1) Show this thread

Focusing on the beauty of the here and now which is guiding me to the perfection of the future.

Western Mass.

good morning patriots from manitoba canada

In response paul zonneveld to his Publication

Good morning to you...afternoon here😁

(1) Show this thread

WWG1, WGA Kicked off of Twitter. So Glad to reconnect with fellow Patriots! Love My President Trump!

👦❤️Oregon!

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Dawn Williams to her Publication

Ditto!

(1) Show this thread

gettysburg pa

In response bonita Jones to her Publication

Hi! Y'all need to be on the lookout for a good Patriot candidate for governor in the new elections too! Bless u all!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #QAnon #darktolight #pizzagateisreal #Trumpwon

north central wi hear!!

DJ Eddy K Love Akita’s 🐕Love President Donald J Trump! 🇺🇸PATRIOT PARTY🇺🇸“Gods Golden Trumpet”📣🌟📣WWG1WGA!!! JFK JR.WE THE PEOPLE 1776

Hachi and I are from Massachucetts! And we love our Presdent Trump! 🙏🌟🙏Gods Golden Trumpet! 📣🌟📣

Hong Kong, China patriot and lover and follower of Jesus.

In response Dee Hall to his Publication

How are things going there...would love to honestly know what u see since cannot trust fake news

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🏇🏇MAGA🆓🆓🆓🍭🌞❣️👀👀👀👀

nc, usa

Jesus is the way the truth and the life. Mom. Wife. Patriot. Coffee Lover. Praying for all the sleeping people to wake up.

Minnesota, USA

True Texas Patriot Holding the Light and the Line. Twit Refugee

the Great Sttate of Texas - love yall !!

In response Pamela TX17 to her Publication

Love y'all too😘

(1) Show this thread

Grandma. I love God, my husband, and my family. God bless Trump & Family, loyal staff including legal teams, and our AMAZING Military!!!

Tacoma, WA

Aiken, South Carolina

In response Robert Moomaw to his Publication

My maiden name is Moomaw and I used to live in Aiken, SC. my dad and mom are still there. Our Moomaw family is from Beckley, WV.

In response Robert Moomaw to his Publication

Hi neighbor! you are about an hour from me😉

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸 Follower of God, Jesus is my Savior✝️ My family is the Love of my life🥰 🌏 Peace is the Prize 🕊

🇺🇸Monticello, Indiana USA 😘

In response Carrie Wisner to her Publication

No way! i live in wolcott! Nice to meet u fellow patriot!

(1) Show this thread

Greenville, South Carolina

In response janice marie to her Publication

Hi neighbor! I was born there and moved away as a young child. Still have family all around there! Beautiful & man is it growing...ever since BMW plant came to the vicinity seems like that caused economic explosion of growth🤦🏻‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

I woke up during the plandemic and I'm still learning but I'm awake!

Florida

Germany

In response Renate Fischer to his Publication

How are things over there?

(1) Show this thread

ky

Nashville, TN

TN

The Netherlands 🇳🇱 > Friesland 🐄🐄🐄

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

Hello my Eastern Atlantic Ocean neighbor!💕 How are you all (y'all😁) doing over there? I always like a first hand account...can't trust fake news😉

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

Sorry, translated (right I hope🤞)

Hallo mijn Oost-Atlantische Oceaan buurman! Hoe gaat het daar met jullie?Ik hou altijd van een account uit de eerste hand... kan nepnieuws niet vertrouwen

(2) Show this thread

Massachusetts

artist, lover, mother [of 4], seed planter, disseminator of truth, magnifier of love, passionate west australian anon, Q #trumpforever 💗

margaret river western australia 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗