I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

DO YOU SEE IT... SHARE IT OR GET THE FUCK OFF MY PAGE....

READ IT AGAIN. CARE FOR THE CHILDREN OR DIE....

YUP, I SAID IT...

CHILDREN ARE NOT FOR CONSUMPTION, FUCKING OR TRAFFICKING...

#SaveOurChildren#StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking#SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate#PedoIsland
#pedovores#pedosatanists
#PedoGate#PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip#PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking#thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids
#AbortionIsMurder

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I HAVE KNOW FOR DECADES, THEN thought each day I typed my fkin fingers off online, EACH CHILD WHOSE NAME I would NEVER KNOW EACH DAY HOW MANY, were being wiped out, and unspeakable. THREE DECADES waiting for this shit to end. You want me off your page no problem. lol Folks share at the time, what is meant to be shared when. WE ALL have our parts. GOD BLESS YOU patriot.

I don't want Patriots like you off my page. I do want to awaken the folks that have turned a blind eye for years. Thank you for all you have done and continue to do.👊🎯💯

/Salute

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Simpleton called me a superior bitch, whatcha expect, RUDE> NOT the least bit buckling to me but MOTIVE

😆

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

I blocked this pos a long time ago......he is an attn seeker.....period. If you don't share his stuff, you are a B..tch, c..t, etc etc. Some of us having been trying to bring awareness to this for years, and just because I don't feel like sharing every single one of it's posts I'm a B,,tch??? There are still some that are unable to see this, it's not for everyone....not because they don't know,

(2) Show this thread

HEY I love ya man, I also SO get the abject frustration. MUCH RESPECT> God bless you and you post it over and over, and I will also, POST IT OVER AND OVER> How bout that.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Don't threaten me with a good time!😉🤣😂👍👊

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts