Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Like DJT said these subhuminal life forms will not and mean will not be able to walk down the street without being strung up from a tall tree with a short rope...

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Gordon Carle to his Publication

👊💯🎯

(1) Show this thread

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

😡😡Heartbreaking. So Evil what they do to these little innocent Children! 😡😡

Only followers of this user (@Robynbird) can see their posts

(4) Show this thread

I HAVE KNOW FOR DECADES, THEN thought each day I typed my fkin fingers off online, EACH CHILD WHOSE NAME I would NEVER KNOW EACH DAY HOW MANY, were being wiped out, and unspeakable. THREE DECADES waiting for this shit to end. You want me off your page no problem. lol Folks share at the time, what is meant to be shared when. WE ALL have our parts. GOD BLESS YOU patriot.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I don't want Patriots like you off my page. I do want to awaken the folks that have turned a blind eye for years. Thank you for all you have done and continue to do.👊🎯💯

/Salute

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

they must burn for this....every last one

11:11 Think for self Do own research 2A SaveTheChildren Love Light Peace Tesla 369. Also on GAB.com and Telegram

THIS IS NOT A JOKE

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication

I know...hey ameica WAKE THE HELL UP...for GODS SAKE...WTFU!!!!

(4) Show this thread

Mother F$&KERS❗️😖😡

In response chore Toke to her Publication

💯🎯👊

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

This is horrible & tragic. No excuses, the perps need to be crushed.

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

OH GOD, WHAT WORLD HAVE WE BEEN LIVING IN??? THEY SHOULD BE BLASTED WITH...

In response Elena Iove to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

There is no describing how I feel this moment!! God Bless you Sweet Heart!! Dear God, PLEASE put the scum, that would do this to a child away where they belong!!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

The thought of how those children are suffering, how many were murdered fill me with a rage like no other I have ever known - so much so that I am sure I could kill any one of the monsters who harm these innocent babies just by looking at them.

Extremely jaded former FF/EMT, but Patriot 100%. #WWG1WGA #IStandWithFlynn #NeverSurrender #TrumpIsMyPresident #NeverForgetBenghazi

Lucifarian Lady Twatga is a disgusting POS.

That poor little soul.

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response GOD WON to her Publication

OMG that IZ him, isn't it ?!?!?!?

Woah ... the implications of this is staggering

this means the why of the racist shit in the educational venue and the fag shit in the military

obtw

to all who read this :

retail stores have goods sitting in containers off the shore of Florida awaiting unloading ever since the evergreen pulled it's bullshit ... a store owner said so TODAY. So their goods are there - the feds just won't let them unload it, so she says. Legit stuff ppl use daily, that everyone has been waiting for.

(3) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

This makes me want to go get these demons myself . omg i cant wait to see their tribunals they better be public i want to make sure they are gone for good

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

Oh dear God! Save the children. God bless you all that save. you are all in my perpetual prayers. God love you and bless you, mind body and spirit😔amen

In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication

👊🎯💯

(1) Show this thread

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Agreed! 💯

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

Exactly.

(1) Show this thread