Stricter regulations up for hearing of herbs and supplements by the FDA.

Full list here: https://www.fda.gov/media/94155/download

Only people mentioned by @Bondservantmark in this post can reply

In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication

But they're happy to let a hundred million people take an experimental vaccine for a virus that can be treated safely with long-approved medications. FDA is a criminal cartel.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Not serving the People. Time for reorg. Looks like this is a compromised sell out on the FDA’s part.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The FDA needs to be dismantled. They are just an arm of the globalists agenda. Most likely, Big Pharma is twisting the FDA arm to halt any cures, treatments via natural means. Remember they do NOT have your health in mind. Neither does the CDC and WHO. They all need to go. They are all about making money to finance the globalist agenda.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

The whole government needs to be dismantled Us needing rulers is one of the biggest matrix lies. Power of one being over another is evil and against God's law

(1) Show this thread

To bad, so sad, they lose. GOD'S PLANET>

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

FDA= Rothschild/Rockefellers and 'ANTHING' that promotes Optimum Health and Longevity are not to THEIR plan of a NAZI World Order with slaves and population eradication. Read the download carefully, Print it off and go buy what you need NOW. Fight back responsibly and PRAY

Thank you for sharing, this is insane. I had a feeling something like this was happening! Meanwhile... chemtrails like never before seen. Two places people need to#FightBack