Only people mentioned by @Stardust_1776 in this post can reply

Remove the mask when you approach me//Truth will prevail//Community Standard repeat offender

In response April Evans to her Publication

😉👇

Remove the mask when you approach me//Truth will prevail//Community Standard repeat offender

Since I've upset some people.....let me clarify that I understand some people need therapy of some sort for their situations, but what this has lead to is people that are abusing the therapy to get a landlord to allow them to have a pet, to gain attention to themselves because they aren't getting the attention they feel they need, and don't want to FEEL ANYTHING basically. I have had a pretty traumatic childhood, and thankfully I have overcome it without relying on anything but MYSELF to get me through. I will always be here, but that certain item won't always be there in the end and then that's another trauma that you'll only have to now overcome. Learn to rely on yourself, no matter how hard life gets. It's hard at times, but it's absolutely possible. That's all I'm saying. There are two sides to every coin. Remember that.

Also, an emotional support item can refer to ANYTHING. Some people need an animal, others need crack, heroin, meth, alcohol, etc. It's basically a crutch if you REALLY look at the big picture.....which I tend to do.

(1) Show this thread

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

❤️ it

You rock.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

thank you

(1) Show this thread