I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

From Ghost Ezra:
https://t.me/s/GhostEzra

Married Mom. Love For Jesus. Family. Country

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

I do remember Ashton mentioning child trafficking in Hollywood to senate or congress or something... did we all forget?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Married Mom. Love For Jesus. Family. Country

wont let me link... but easy to find

The#1.9 is a number in Gematria laughing in our faces.

In response Ambrz Quest to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RobinD in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from robin fineman, click on at the bottom under it