Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

Married Mom. Love For Jesus. Family. Country

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

I do remember Ashton mentioning child trafficking in Hollywood to senate or congress or something... did we all forget?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response Ambrz Quest to her Publication

He did talk about it but I've also heard he was involved in
trafficking..???

(2) Show this thread

Grandmother to 3, No DM's please, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Knowledge is power!

So Tucker and Ivanka are one of them as well?

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Rae of Sunshine to her Publication

Unfortunately, it seems that they are.

(1) Show this thread

I watched the clip of Tucker Carlson with Kristy Alley last night and if you look closely he is wearing the red string on his left wrist.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzjM40LU8XI&t=1464s

this movie haunted me since I watched it when I was 7!

The World Beyond (1978) - YouTube

The World Beyond (1978)Staring Granville Van Dusen & JoBeth Williams Sportswriter Paul Taylor, after a near-death experience on the operating table, can hear...

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

...me too!!! And there are others who also felt the same👇🏻
https://m.imdb.com/user/ur16075066/?ref_=m_tt_urv

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Ah yes the infamous red thread of Kabballah. Ivanka had one on in her vax shot.

Grandmother to 3, No DM's please, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Knowledge is power!

Wait, Ivanka did? What am I missing? IS she one of them?

(1) Show this thread

THOSE ALL BLOODLINERS also.