Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”..MMMHHMMM aint it funny how this happened to them right before trail...mmmm.... πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

God-Family-Country πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Yes, but where is Kevin now?

until we have solid proof its not good to believe that thing flowing around that these people are dead. Yes something is going on..Im not saying that but as to your question..can you verify that he is gone?

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

God-Family-Country πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Just asking the question. Nothing is as it seems. The truth sets us free. We reap what we sow. God wins.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

But it's not good to lead others astray without facts. I have been doing research for many many many years. Facts matter..without facts you have no legs to stand on. I never said it wasn't ok to ask question......... I too ask you a question...do you have proof he is not around..If you do please share it.

(1) Show this thread