🤔🤔🤔🤔..MMMHHMMM aint it funny how this happened to them right before trail...mmmm.... 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

Nurse! Grammy! Patriot! :) Spreader of information #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier :)

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

And his current court case may possibly get thrown out because the accuser wont release real identity.. wonder why...

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

This guy use to be one of my favorite actors until I found out he was really a demon....

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

HILLARY DID IT ...... oh wait SHE CANT ! KEVIN DID IT !

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication

I found it interesting that no one outside of the queen was ever aloud to sit on these...I found that out when i did some research on this when it came out.

(1) Show this thread

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

Yes, but where is Kevin now?

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

until we have solid proof its not good to believe that thing flowing around that these people are dead. Yes something is going on..Im not saying that but as to your question..can you verify that he is gone?

(1) Show this thread