Continued from previous post. We know that there will be deaths. There will be a genocide on the human populous like we have never seen before in our life times. We are being killed off and we can't do a dang thing about it. We have no choice but to watch our loved ones suffer and eventually die. This is sick and wrong. Even if the cabal is being taken care of, they have left a lasting imprint of sorrow on our hearts. This is the trademark of a#narcissist. They like to leave a lasting negative impression by attaching themselves to something they leave behind. Your loved ones memory left behind will always be attached to the CABAL.

I am proposing to NOT GIVE THEM THE SATISFACTION of turning our hearts over to bitterness and hate. This is a deep spiritual understanding and I will make a post on that, for now, I want to propose something to you. Will you help me in making a lasting legacy of hope and healing? ( Continued...)

Only people mentioned by @srnityblu in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Shannon gilmour, click on at the bottom under it