We are in a spiritually wide open world currently, it has not always been so wide open as they had us washing around in cycles, the cycling ended, and the blocks have been lifted, this is Why Now more than ever You need to Put On That Armor, Discern Truth using the message of Christ and Word of God as Your filtering tool if You cannot Yet Feel Your Way through, attacks come from others projecting at You, spell casting, demonic entities, etc.., but Have No Fear, Stand With God and Christ, become untouchable. Go bravely out and shine Your light as The Child of God You Are. All Are Worthy, As You Are. Have You noticed others talking about spirituality more often when You are out and about? Have You brought it up to see how others received it? YOu may be surprised. Never Give Up, Stay With Us, With GOD.

💪❤️✝️❤️💪
#wwg1wga
https://youtu.be/EKtEg4jXoI4

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

🙂thank you. that was very uplifting.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Remove whatever is blocking you and let your light shine, release whatever holds you back and experience the Peace of our Lord.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

Amen. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Thank you for your upplifting posts ❤️