American USMC Vet. Anon, Truth-teller - Twit/FB Refugee looking for my frens. I walk the Red Road. Luke 13: 22-30. #8thFire #GreatAwakening

Ghost Ezra is under attack and huge reveal - it's COORDINATED by some big name "Paytriot" accounts.

"Imagine calling yourself a Q follower while defending a Rothschild in the same breath? Jfk would be rolling over in his grave. Some of these Q accounts are worse than the lamestream media. No, sharing Newsweek hit pieces won't get you more followers. Probably just the opposite.😎" - Ghost Ezra

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

In response Kandace Keithley to her Publication

Is Ghost calling out these accounts as fake?

American USMC Vet. Anon, Truth-teller - Twit/FB Refugee looking for my frens. I walk the Red Road. Luke 13: 22-30. #8thFire #GreatAwakening

In response anon anon to her Publication

They're attacking him and all the Patriots following him started putting the posts by these big names together and we realized they're controlled. This is a hit exactly like the MSM does. Same exact message. Here is a tweet by Jordan (the Grifter) Sather to all of them from last year and a screenshot of their posts.

so pic 2 means that
melQ and pepe deluxe
also controlled op??

In response Kandace Keithley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @crownostars in this post can reply

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

Looks like it. Pretty strange they're defending George Soros and using a Newsweek story to attack a truth-teller. Zionists.